The Trail Journal | August 2017
- Ramblings of the Editor HTCAA @ The Facebook Community Summit
- Trail Shots! Photos from our Members for the Cover Photo Contest
- Do Your Homework So, you're going on a trail ride...
- Trail Wise! Some Wisdom (and maybe not) Some Wisdom (and maybe not) from our Members
- First Time Camping Overnight The mishaps of three ladies while camping
- HTCAA 9/11 National Ride Join our 4th Annual National Event!
- Falling Water Horse Camp A hidden gem within the Ozarks of Arkansas
- MULE SENSE Mule, Donkey & Jack Ass Wisdom
- Attack of the Bees! Find out what happens when a pack train gets nailed by ground bees
- Shore to Shore Ride in Michigan An adventurous journey through diverse lands
- How Did I End Up Here? A horse-mom, who turned into a horse woman
- Jack's Gulch and the B17 Bomber A piece of history lying in the mountains of Colorado
- Blazing Trails! Update from Palouse Back Country Horsemen
- Gather 'Round the Campfire Wistful Thinking & Cowboy Poetry
- Campfire Cooking Check out these great recipes!
- This Little Mini Can Go! Follow the trail of Kricket - the mini with a big heart!
- Trail Catalog Where you can find all the things you need
- WANTED: Trail Explorers!